Working with Sue
Sue Godfrey is an experienced coach and mentor and knows how daunting it can be to start a new venture. That’s because she did exactly that!
We all live busy lives only rarely take time to sit down and ask ourselves really important questions. We only get one chance at life so why not now?
- Are you happy with your life right now? Are you totally satisfied with your circumstances?
- Does your money run out before the end of every month? What sort of difference would an additional £100, £500, £1,000 or £10,000+** per month make to you and your family? **There are no guarantees. Results are different for everyone. Annual typical earning statement available at earnings.arbonne.com**
- Would you like to have the freedom to travel the world and have your business create a recurring income stream?
- Do you feel constantly tired or stressed?
- Have you ever wanted to start your own business but didn’t have the confidence or know where to start?
- Do you want to get rid of the 9-5 or are you looking for a new challenge?
If any of your answers are yes then Sue can help. Sue is passionate and committed to
You’ll become part of a positive, fun and supportive community. You’ll be mentored and supported all the way. You’re in business for yourself but not by yourself as you’ll have Sue supporting and matching your effort and commitment.
Yes, you’ll need to put in some effort. You can spend 5-10 hours a week or more, depending on how quickly you want to progress. You decide when you work and your business works around you and your other commitments.
Sue Godfrey offers part-time, flexible opportunities that work around your existing commitments and family, giving you the freedom to live the life you choose!
Do something different to achieve better results!
So ask yourself, what’s important to you and your family?
If you’re looking for a change in life style and a new way of working then contact Sue to find out more.
If she says she’ll do something, she does it. She’s a great mentor and supporter. Thank you Sue.
Sue has a wonderful ability of bringing people together in such a way that enables them to flourish.
Sue has been amazing and supported me every step of the way.